Judy’s Get It Done Challenge continues and I have finished everything on my February list. The item “potholders for my cousin” is done but not to my standards by any means. The binding was a real challenge and I do not have the patience to work on it slowly and precisely. My cousin understands for which I am very grateful. I shall send her these far-less-than-perfect potholders because they are functional, but I encourage her to keep them hidden in a drawer and if they don’t work or she doesn’t care for them, I also encourage her to throw them in the waste bin. So here is a picture, from far away, of the two potholders. They are the oval shaped brown items kinda in the center.
1. Do ATC and Postcard monthly challenges
2. Do Craftsy Block-of-the-Month for February
3. Do block #2 of Comfort and Joy quilt
4. Make potholders for my cousin. Less than perfect, but done.
5. Make two more Trip Around The World blocks.
6. Finish Quaker counted cross-stitch piece.
And my March list –