This blog has been neglected lately. My excuses include vacation, a short stay at the hospital, a busy church schedule, and nothing of importance that would be blog worthy. Some old projects have moved forward though and I am happy to post them now.
The Button quilt got the final hand stitches in the binding the other day. It seemed to take me forever to get this done.
Then I had the adventure of quilting the Comfort & Joy quilt (from last year). Of course I ran into many problems. One day the Pro Stitcher decided not to work – AT ALL. After a frantic email to the dealer, and a Google search for problem solving, I just turned everything off and went to bed. The next day, bright and early, I went downstairs and turned everything on and it all worked perfectly. Ah – the old master trick ………….Re-Boot ! ! !
I’m not sure I like the quilting design I picked, but it is done and now all I have to do is the hand stitching of the binding and the embellishments. Maybe the quilting design will grow on me.